|Posted by van der Blotten on October 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM||comments (0)|
So due to potential weather, there is a chance the meet can be postponed to Sunday or Monday. They will make official word on Friday, and from there I will let everyone know. Please make necessary arrangements and plans just in case!!
Reminder about Winter Track Meetings next week:
Boys on Wednesday & Girls on Thursday
Room 153 from 3:00-3:45 - if you do not attend, YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE TEAM!!!